Columbus Mini Maker Faire - Sept 29

Dave Menninger

Aug 28, 2012, 2:15:46 PM8/28/12
to maker...@googlegroups.com
Hey Team,

I just found out there is going to be a Columbus Mini Maker Faire on
September 29th. Anyone want to go?

http://columbusminimakerfaire.com/

Also, I suppose we should look into contacting them about how the
official process went with Make.

~Dave

Jason Van Cleave

Aug 28, 2012, 2:21:08 PM8/28/12
to maker...@googlegroups.com
weird they are having it the same date as World Maker Faire

Langdon, Jason

Aug 28, 2012, 2:27:10 PM8/28/12
to maker...@googlegroups.com

That is an odd choice for the date since it could draw makers away.

All the same, still very cool. I'm definitely going to try to make it. And great idea to look into who is behind it and what they have learned from the process of bringing it to life.

Oh, and also, ours will be better :)

JASON LANGDON
associate creative director
design studio lead / cincinnati