Call to Makers Flyer

Jason Langdon

May 10, 2013, 7:23:40 PM5/10/13
to maker...@googlegroups.com

I created a flyer to make it easier to get the word out about Cincinnati Maker Faire. Please distribute electronically and post to bulletin boards as you see fit.

Thanks,

Jason

J Dartt

May 10, 2013, 7:26:58 PM5/10/13
to maker...@googlegroups.com
Only my mobile or is the red copy toward the bottom pulling a font error?

Langdon, Jason

May 10, 2013, 7:34:53 PM5/10/13
to maker...@googlegroups.com

Hmm, it looks good on my iMac, Powerbook, iPhone and iPad. So we are covered on Apple :)

If anyone else sees anything that looks wrong let me know, and let me know what device you are on.

Thanks.

JASON LANGDON
associate creative director
design studio lead / cincinnati

POSSIBLE
+1 513.297.1055
+1 513.227.4318 mobile
JASON....@POSSIBLE.COM

WWW.POSSIBLE.COM

J Dartt

May 10, 2013, 8:39:35 PM5/10/13
to maker...@googlegroups.com
This one is apple iOS. Might be just a mobile glitch. I'll check on a w7 PC later.