Maker Faire - Documentation

Dave Menninger

Apr 20, 2012, 11:13:39 AM4/20/12
to maker...@googlegroups.com
I know we have some actual project managers here that might have
better ideas on tools, but I went ahead and created a Google Document
as a place to start collecting ideas and collaborating.

I keep having thoughts that I want to record and share, but wanted to
put them somewhere structured rather than email.

I used Carrie's re-cap of our meeting as a starting point.

Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NjN1xGhX6fx4O-RMtTRBMd6xhb45gBE5g7i1TeJSvO8/edit

Let me know if there are any issues opening and editing it.

~Dave

Langdon, Jason

Apr 20, 2012, 9:13:42 PM4/20/12
to maker...@googlegroups.com

Great idea, Dave. I added some potential exhibitors. Also, I noticed we
have the tentative date as Saturday, April 13, 2013. However, according to
my calendar, it is actually Saturday, April 14, 2013 so I made the change.

Jason Langdon
senior art director

POSSIBLE WORLDWIDE
513.297.1055