Imagine Life Without Water... !!

The John Mashaka Foundation

Feb 22, 2013, 4:16:46 PM2/22/13
to maker...@googlegroups.com
                                February NewsLetter

All donations are TAX Deductible

Dear Supporter,

We are reaching out to you because you have supported us or communicated with us in the past. This is about water. While we waste so much water, Children aging 4-12 are forced to wake up 4am everyday to walk with their parents more than 20miles to fetch less than five gallons of water.

This mental and physical torture has to stop, please join us in our effort to make the world a better place. Donate water today, save lives, enable the deserving children get the much needed educational opportunity through supporting this cause.

Imagine Life without water. Imagine your children skipping school, your wife or mother or any other beloved one spending the rest of her life walking everyday seeking water. It does not take much to change the tide; little change of heart will make a huge impact in the lives of the people. Please Join us today, donate whatever you can to make water available to 23,000 people we are trying to reach. Make the world a better place. Donate water on this special day

Thanks for reading,
Community Affairs                                     DONATE HERE Today

Dave Menninger

Feb 22, 2013, 4:21:50 PM2/22/13
to maker...@googlegroups.com
Sorry everyone for the pseudo-spam.  I'm not sure how this user got through.

~Dave