Re: Prototype Replicator 1 aluminum arms - Cheap(er)!

Message has been deleted

Joe Larson aka Cymon

Aug 19, 2013, 2:41:36 PM8/19/13
to makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
Actually, that might be perfect for me. I've been saving up, haven't been able to afford the whole thing, but if these will work on my Rep1, I'll take them.

On Sunday, August 18, 2013 7:10:35 PM UTC-6, bottleworks wrote:
I had to install current "production" arms in my replicator 1 to take some photos, so I'm selling off the original prototypes.  The differences between these arms vs if you bought a current production set is the name plate is angled slightly differently and there are some grinding marks.  See attached photos.

$65 shipped anywhere in the US and I'll include 4 new bearings.