Makerfarm Prusa I3 8inches with Magnum Hot-End For Sale

PrintForeman

Feb 7, 2014, 12:38:23 PM2/7/14
to makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

These three makerfarm prusa i3 8inches were for a start-up concept that did not pan out.

Two of them are in a Kit form, and one is assembled.  The assembled one is painted black (I actually think it looks better) and the kit ones are still unpainted.  The kit ones may have a few pieces assembled, but I could fully disassemble them if you want a pure kit.

I can provide pictures.  If you're in the Los Angeles Area, then these can also be looked at and picked up locally.

I was hoping to get around $500 for each prusa i3.  This is a $100 savings over the official one.  Let me know if you're interested.

Alan