Parts

Skip to the first unread message

kelvin allan soler lopez

7 Oct 2013, 3:54:07 pm7/10/13
to makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
Greetings from Venezuela. Hey im looking for pages that sell parts and accesories for my replicator 2x. I want to buy reaplecement parts. Any page (not, makerbot store)

Wingcommander (whpthomas)

8 Oct 2013, 2:41:30 am8/10/13
to makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
These guys are in Australia, but have a good range of common parts that fail on Makerbot 2/2X printers for sale on their website. https://www.bilbycnc.com.au/DispCat.asp?CatID=9&SubCatID=112

kelvin allan soler lopez

8 Oct 2013, 9:59:54 am8/10/13
to makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Thomas!!!, i was checking the page and its look great. I saw your videos on youtube, i check them as favorite, they help me so much to understand my makerbot, so i put in practice some ideas of you. But  im having some doubt about the kanton tape, its neccesary use it? i mean if y print in the plate directly, what happen? why many people (you too) use a HBP of glass? whats is the different?