Fair Price for Gen1 Replicator Dual

RKBAGUY

May 18, 2015, 11:05:08 AM5/18/15
to makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
Thinking about selling my Rep Dual (late 1st gen, Mk7 extruders), but it would be helpful to know what might be a fair price.  It's got a few upgrades such as:
Glass (borosilicate) plates
Upgraded power leads for Heated Build Plate
Ball bearing extruders

I also have many spare parts (extra print head gantry), some filament, and so on.  Just wondering if one of you folks could chime in to suggest what a reasonable price would be.

randyzimmer

May 19, 2015, 10:30:33 AM5/19/15
to makerbot-bu...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like yours is the wood one. With new metal knockoffs being so cheap, it may not be good news. I have a number in mind that I'd pay. Email if you're interested and let me know where you are. rz221ebay at yahoo