Makerbot Rep 2 and Makerbot Rep original for sale, Houston, TX

MakerBeck

May 3, 2019, 11:43:01 AM5/3/19
to Makerbot Buy Sell Trade
Makerbot Rep 2  I have two of these printers that I am looking to sell. Both turn on and can be functional but need some turning. Both of them probably need their extruders cleaned out or changed. I don't have the time or inclination to do it now.
Makerbot Rep original    The original replicator has been sitting but worked last time I used it.

I am open to reasonable offers for any or all of these printers.

I have not used them in a while since I am using Prusa's and Ultimakers now.

I hate to toss them in the trash so I am also looking for non profits to donate them to.

They are in Houston, Texas and can be picked up or shipped at cost of packing and shipping via UPS.

Please post here and or email me at mrrabeck   at gmail   dot  com

I do not have a price set but am open to letting them go for a deal. a better deal can be had if you take all of them.

Here is a link to images of the three printers. Two are plugged in so I was able to post pictures of the screens. The original replicator is not so I did not at this time.
Here is a screenshot of the images in the album. Follow the link to the album for the full size images.

Makerbots.JPG

This is the link to the album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zvXefsNmMXmwgrXz5