Tickets are on sale now for Seattle Mini Maker Faire

Christin Boyd

Feb 13, 2014, 6:31:46 PM2/13/14
to maker-fai...@googlegroups.com
The Seattle Mini Maker Faire, a celebration of DIY culture is coming to EMP Museum on March 22-23, 2014. Seattle Mini Maker Faire represents the fast growing maker movement sweeping the nation and shines a spotlight on the region’s diverse DIY (do-it-yourself) community. From toys and robotics, to submarines and supercars, nearly 70 makers of all ages from the Pacific Northwest will come together to create, build, plan and share their incredible inventions, hobbies, products, and DIY mentality.

DATE:  March 22-23, 2014
TIME: 10:00am – 5:00pm
VENUE:  EMP Museum
              325 5th Avenue N
              Seattle, WA 98109

TICKETS: Single and two-day tickets are on sale now at EMPmuseum.org. $8-$20 online in advance, $10-$25 at the door.  To visit EMP galleries, including the "Block by Block" Lego exhibit, separate admission is required.

Thank you to our sponsors, Make Magazine, Microsoft, Open Beam, Logos Electromechanical, Google, DigiPen Institute of Technology, and Play-Well TEKnowlogies.

We are still accepting applications from performers and presenters! Speakers and musicians can delight audiences in the 200-seat JBL Theater at EMP Museum.  Apply before March 10th at http://makerfaireseattle.com/

Christin Boyd
Seattle Mini Maker Faire

March 22 and 23, 2014 at EMP Museum