[maker-devel] Thread server rejected connection error when using maker

María Jose Gomez

Aug 30, 2021, 2:44:46 PM8/30/21
to maker...@yandell-lab.org
Hi,

I am currently trying to use maker through a cluster, but have encountered some problems. Every time I try to run it (even if it's to show the help page), it says the following:

Thread server rejected connection: 157.253.80.17:55106 does not match allowed IP mask

This happens with all the versions installed in the cluster (MPI and not MPI). I tried creating my own conda environment and installing it there, but the same thing happened.

Do you have any suggestions about what to do to fix this? Running it local is not really an option, but if I were to do that, how much time do you think it would take if I have a 1.2 Gb genome and my computer has 32 Gb of ram and 12 threads?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Maria