[maker-devel] Error using ab intio gene predictor with gffs

Megan Aylward

Jul 6, 2021, 12:56:22 PM7/6/21
to maker...@yandell-lab.org
Hi,

After running one round of Maker, I am trying to run a second round using the outputs from the first as inputs for the different evidence for EST, proteins, and repeats in gff format.

I am receiving the following error:

Can't locate object method "add_entry" via package "1" (perhaps you forgot to load "1"?) at maker-3.01.03/bin/../lib/Widget/snap.pm line 540.

ERROR: Failed while annotating transcripts
ERROR: Chunk failed at level:1, tier_type:4

There are not any other errors prior to this one. As I understand it may be an issue with one of the feature files. Could this be the issue, and if so do you have any suggestions of how to detect what is causing the error?

Many thanks,

Megan

Carson Holt

Jul 19, 2021, 5:02:53 PM7/19/21
to Megan Aylward, maker...@yandell-lab.org
Can you install 3.01.04 and see if you still have the error?

Thanks,
Carson