[maker-devel] Maker always fails to run on a particular chromosome.

WIIE AY

Nov 1, 2022, 5:32:19 PM11/1/22
to maker...@yandell-lab.org
Hi,

Thanks for this excellent software.
However, when we annotated a rice genome (chr1-12) using Maker/3.01.03, the first round ran very well.
When we added the snap and gmhmm models in the second round, only chr04 always failed in 12 chromosomes.
Here is my chr4_run.log, stderr.out.(Maybe need maker_opts.ctl.)
Looking forward to your reply.

Carson Holt

Nov 3, 2022, 1:48:28 PM11/3/22
to WIIE AY, maker...@yandell-lab.org
You have a number of initial GFF3 related errors. I think one of your input files has an issue somewhere. Likely a truncated line in the GFF3. You will have to find and fix the feature with issues, then delete any *.db files under the *.maker.output directory before restarting. That will force it to rebuild the database that maps the current GFF3 files.

Thanks,
Carson