[maker-devel] Maker failing but not sure what dependency is the culprit

Kevin Kocot

Sep 13, 2021, 12:51:46 PM9/13/21
to maker...@yandell-lab.org
Hello!

I ran Maker on a chromosome-level mollusc genome using some evidence I previously generated with Funannotate and BRAKER2, but Maker is not completing successfully. I can't figure out where the problem lies, though. The run.log files just end with "DIED RANK 0" and "DIED COUNT 3."

Attached is a sample output folder (from this location: /home/wirenia/Desktop/2021-08-11_MAKER_Dreissena_rostriformis/PGA_assembly_shortened_headers.fasta.maker.output/PGA_assembly_shortened_headers.fasta_datastore/0A/5A) as well as my config files and master datastore index log. Any guidance on what might be the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Kevin
PGA_assembly_shortened_headers.fasta_master_datastore_index.log
maker_opts.log
maker_exe.log
maker_evm.log
maker_bopts.log