Last minute notice: next meeting is Wednesday 4 Feb 2009 (tomorrow)

nickjohnson

Feb 3, 2009, 5:04:50 PM2/3/09
to Make:Princeton
Sorry for the last minute notice!

The next meeting of MAKE:Princeton takes place TOMORROW NIGHT... As
always, it will be in Room 039 of East Pyne Hall, from 7--9pm. Bring
your inventions and your friends to enjoy some diy and hackery.
Directions and parking info is available in earlier posts.

Before this meeting, there is a colloquium by Andrew Ng of Stanford
about Intelligent Robots; details are in the previous post.

At this meeting, we'll be discussing techniques and inventions, as
well as have a get together. The list of topics is not complete yet,
but it will at least include Nick's pipe mitering software and mold
making.

See you there!

John LeMasney

Feb 4, 2009, 4:23:38 PM2/4/09
to makepr...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Makers. I'm in class on Wednesday evenings this semester, so sorry
to miss it.

John.
--
John William LeMasney
Rider University, 2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Manager, Technology Training; Instructional Technology

phone: 609 896 5000 x7145
email: lema...@rider.edu
office: Fine Arts 137

Personal Blog: http://lemasney.com