Fwd: Machine Shop Course - Sign up now!

nicholas.paul.johnson

Sep 24, 2009, 11:16:39 AM9/24/09
to makepr...@googlegroups.com
I loved this course last year, and I wish I could take it again.
Unfortunately, it's only open to Princeton students.

    * Start date: Monday, October 5, 2009

    * Class time: 1:30 to 4:30pm (4 students per section; once per week)

    * Class size: 20 students

    * Location: SEAS Machine Shop, lower level, C-wing, E-Quad

    * Registration: Email to Larry McIntyre at mcin...@princeton.edu.

Please include these items in your email: status at Princeton
(undergraduate/graduate & class) and your first and second choice of
days (Mon-Fri).

--
Nick Johnson

Ken Junkins

Sep 24, 2009, 11:29:33 AM9/24/09
to makepr...@googlegroups.com
Would Larry McIntyre consider giving a one or two session primer to
MAKE:Princeton members, even for a fee?

-k-