Asylum Escapee

Ken

Feb 5, 2009, 10:17:11 AM2/5/09
to Make:Princeton
A few people at the University must have thought they saw an escapee,
as I laughed hysterically for no apparent reason.

As I walked from East Pyne toward Nassau Street to go to my car I was
thinking over the night's events in preparation for writing a recap
today. In fact I had JUST thought of Nick's tube sculpture when I came
upon a new decorative addition to the campus. Sitting on a low wall,
just behind a stone pylon of the gate on the foot road from Nassau to
Pyne, was an alabaster, multi-tined, snowflake-like sculpture, just
waiting to ambush me. Unexpectedly, and without counciously being
aware that I was doing so, I burst into hysterical laughter. Upon
realizing that several people were staring at me I quickly hurried
down the street to my car, suppressing my chuckles.

Thanks Nick!