3D Printed Case for My Geeky Hobby's EPROM Emulator Case

P. Todd

Jan 24, 2023, 7:29:29 PM1/24/23
to Make:KC
I own a PROM Emulator from My Geeky Hobby.  I decided I needed a case for it. And, I wanted a case that did not require any messing with the emulator board.  So, I designed a case for it that includes two print-in-place button extensions and two "light pipes" for the LEDs that way one can use the 'Reset' and 'Load' buttons and see the indicators with the lid in place.  Designs are published on my GitHub, Thingiverse, and Printables. Feel free to print one for yourself if you have this emulator.  I was really happy with the results because it proved out to me that I could design and print these button extensions in place and that transparent PLA works pretty well for makeshift light pipes.

IMG_0157 (1).jpeg