John Kuhn's Kickstater

Bob

Nov 14, 2013, 1:53:17 PM11/14/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
A huge shout out for John's Heirloom Chemistry Kit Kickstarter getting fully funded.

Congratulations!

Jeremy Darling

Nov 15, 2013, 2:15:43 AM11/15/13
to makekc
Awesome, I've been emailing it out like crazy to those I knew might be interested :).  Hope one of them backed.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Bob <span...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
A huge shout out for John's Heirloom Chemistry Kit Kickstarter getting fully funded.

Congratulations!

Jeremy Darling

Nov 18, 2013, 12:00:26 PM11/18/13
to makekc
Its been H-A-D'd http://hackaday.com/2013/11/18/heirloom-chemistry-set/

Some good comments on there already, John might want to go out there and take a look.  Some people from Canada and other countries really interested in what your doing.

 - Jeremy

Robert Spangler

Nov 18, 2013, 2:27:03 PM11/18/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
John,

You should Google Heirloom Chemistry Set.  There are many discussions out there on many forums.  Several discussions are about shipping to their state or nation.

Bob

Nov 18, 2013, 2:35:00 PM11/18/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Bob:

          Thanks. Yes, I have been tied to my keyboard just answering those that have come through Kickstarter. I'll take a look.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.

John Farrell Kuhns

H.M.S. Beagle

j...@hms-beagle.com

816-587-9998

180 English Landing Drive - Parkville, Missouri 64152

www.hms-beagle.com

Bob

Nov 22, 2013, 11:30:21 AM11/22/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

John,

You are on the Make: web site in blogs.  And currently the Home Page.

http://makezine.com/2013/11/22/help-crowdfund-an-heirloom-chemistry-set/