Meeting Tuesday July 9 at JoCoLibrary Makerspace

SomeoneKnows

Jul 8, 2013, 2:18:25 AM7/8/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
We are meeting at the Johnson County Regional Library's Makerspace on Tuesday July 9, from 6 to 8 p.m. located at 9875 W. 87th St., Overland Park, KS 66212.

We are meeting to discuss preparations for the Parkville Days Maker Expo Aug. 23 to 25. Steve Siegel stepped up to manage the Maker events this year.

This is also our first time meeting at this Makerspace. Come out to check out the facilities and get involved with upcoming events and activities.

Message has been deleted

SomeoneKnows

Jul 8, 2013, 2:24:20 AM7/8/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Robert Spangler

Jul 9, 2013, 10:49:48 AM7/9/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

I will not be able to make it to the meeting.  It is my wife's birthday and we have plans.

Enjoy the Maker Space and take a picture of everyone in front of the green screen to put them in an industrious background.

Bob