Re: Digest for makekc@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Randy Bradshaw

Feb 17, 2015, 12:30:08 PM2/17/15
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Where does MakeKC stand?
Does it still exist?

On Feb 2, 2015 9:35 PM, <mak...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
James Michael Dupont <jamesmi...@googlemail.com>: Feb 01 10:34AM -0800

Howdy,

http://www.KansasLinuxFest.us is coming in march, and we have a good lineup
of
speakers. If one of you wants to speak or be on a panel discussion, I
am sure we can fit you in.

I have added what I could find about your org to here on our humble site for
organizations
http://www.openkansas.us/hacklabscomputer-clubs
let me know if you know of any IRC channels or mailing lists or groups or
resources
to add to my list, please spread the word

mike

John Farrell Kuhns

Feb 17, 2015, 12:49:38 PM2/17/15
to mak...@googlegroups.com

MakeKC will be reorganized. Yes, it still exists, but with me gone from the Beagle most of the time the group will need to rethink its meeting venue. I strongly suspect that Nick Bretz (ni...@hms-beagle.com) will be more than interested in continuing a close relationship. My new email is j...@skeptical-chymists.com.

Sharon Mehl

Apr 5, 2015, 11:28:21 PM4/5/15
to mak...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering if you all are still wanting to keep MakeKC going? If you need a meeting place say once a week, CCCKC may be able to help out there in the interim while you get re-established. We could let you use our space once a week for meetings. Contact me at sha...@c3kc.org and we can talk about it more if you are interested. We are located inside DeVry University off I-435 and Holmes Road.

Sharon