pictures from 2013 Maker Faire KC

Jeff Dannaldson

Jul 1, 2013, 4:58:09 PM7/1/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
I took some pics at this year's Maker Faire, posted them to my Flickr page. They're CC-licensed so feel free to use any of  them.

-Jeff Dannaldson

rje...@kc.rr.com

Jul 5, 2013, 6:06:41 PM7/5/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com, Jeff Dannaldson
Jeff,
Thanks so much, That was a lot of pictures you took. I never seem to get around to seeing all the Makers; so I enjoyed the photos you shared
Randall

John Farrell Kuhns

Jul 6, 2013, 12:31:09 PM7/6/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
I tried to do some videos, but the one I did of Sylvia was so noisy that all
you could hear was the din and while her lips were moving nothing could be
understood.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately
return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.

John Farrell Kuhns

H.M.S. Beagle

j...@hms-beagle.com

816-587-9998

180 English Landing Drive - Parkville, Missouri 64152

www.hms-beagle.com

Kevin Smith

Jul 6, 2013, 5:38:43 PM7/6/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
Every year I feel like I miss several really cool things.  Where was that record drawing machine?  And is there any information about that paracord (?) tool holder board?  That's a great idea!

-Jeff Dannaldson