Young Makers

Bob

Apr 29, 2013, 9:17:54 AM4/29/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
John,

I don't know if you found the web sites that we talked about in the meeting but here is a link to last years Maker Camp:
http://makezine.com/maker-camp/

John Farrell Kuhns

Apr 29, 2013, 12:01:45 PM4/29/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Bob:

          Thanks. I'll take a look.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.

John Farrell Kuhns

H.M.S. Beagle

j...@hms-beagle.com

816-587-9998

180 English Landing Drive - Parkville, Missouri 64152

www.hms-beagle.com