What are you making for KC MakerFaire

Bob

May 30, 2013, 8:11:17 AM5/30/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
I know my list is growing as I get closer to MakerFaire.  Post your list.

Sharon

May 30, 2013, 1:11:22 PM5/30/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

... but shouldn't you set a good example and show us your list? ?  :-D

1) Duct Tape & Zip Ties:  original vehicle repairs ... it was ridden really hard in Evanston last year ... popped spokes in wheel.
2) Duct Tape & Zip Ties: shhhh new vehicle just started ... need help with WELDING ... any suggestions? ?  Brian decided he wanted to build a car.
3) my 3D printer is being rebuilt again ... not sure if it will be ready ... I am so busy with going to college and all the homework.
4) Tony has created a couple of video games he is bringing ... and is still revising. ..

As usual the Mehl family is up to their eyeballs in projects ... our biggest hurdle is Brian's frame ...

Sharon

On May 30, 2013 7:11 AM, "Bob" <span...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I know my list is growing as I get closer to MakerFaire.  Post your list.

John Farrell Kuhns

May 30, 2013, 1:30:03 PM5/30/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Sharon:

          Will you be coming back to Make: KC meetings?

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.

John Farrell Kuhns

H.M.S. Beagle

j...@hms-beagle.com

816-587-9998

180 English Landing Drive - Parkville, Missouri 64152

www.hms-beagle.com

Bob

May 30, 2013, 1:28:15 PM5/30/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
Raven puppet for the Electric Chair area.
Cabinet to hold puppeteer.
A pair of goggles.
Costume pieces.  Gauntlet, straps, charms...
Make a display or 2 showing steampunk builds.  A goggle tower of sorts.
Demo pieces of what our project will be.
And I would like to make a fog horn.

Well this is what is running through my head at the moment.

Sharon

May 30, 2013, 1:31:45 PM5/30/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

I would like to ... it has just been very hectic here ... I went back to college full time ... just got offered yesterday a part time job starting Monday ... and have two teenagers that don't drive ... my school schedule changes every 8 weeks ... I keep hoping this homework will get easier to handle once I get used to it ... (insert laughter) ..

Victor Gress

May 30, 2013, 2:02:52 PM5/30/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
Bob, are you still looking for a bird cage? How big is your raven? My wife claims to have a large cage, but that means different things to different people. Let me know approximate dimensions.

Mike Grundvig

Jun 4, 2013, 7:47:05 PM6/4/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping to have my CO2 laser cutter working in some form there. Going to be close. All the optics, tube, and electronics will be here by Friday but I have a lot of machining to do on it.
I'm also planning on bringing my new 3d printed tank robot and let kids drive it around with the video goggles and a gamepad. I'll have a copter and gear with me and might fly it a few times but that's not going to be the big emphasis at all.

-Mike