Power Tool Drag Racing Build Sessions at HMS Beagle.

SomeoneKnows

Jul 20, 2013, 11:56:47 AM7/20/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
Here is a proposed schedule for Build Sessions the next few Saturdays at the HMS Beagle.

July 20 - Start getting materials and layout for the wooden drag racing track.
July 27 - Finishing racing track layout and workshop for people wanting to build racing power tools.
Aug 3 - Workshops to build your own racing power tools
Aug 10 - Workshops to build your own racing power tools
Aug 17 - Workshops to build your own racing power tools

Today, July 20, this morning I am going to be shopping around for the materials to build a few sections of track and this afternoon I plan to start working on one or two sections of track. Anyone is welcome to stop by the Beagle store this afternoon.

Mike Grundvig and I have hit some garage sales looking for power tools, roller blade skates or other wheel sources, and decorations for tricking out our power tool racers.

Mike Grundvig

Jul 20, 2013, 4:45:18 PM7/20/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
This works for me. I have enough wheels for several racers. I plan on hitting garage sales next Friday morning as well.

-Mike