10 inch table saw, for us, if...

AtomicC

Apr 22, 2013, 10:10:37 PM4/22/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
I have a friend that is moving, if I can get help Thrusday or Friday, we can have his craftsman table saw.
 But we have to ludge it out of his basement.  So ust let me know. I dont think we have a table saw, do we ??

BTW my phone is not working right, I can call out, but I still cant get calls in. I changed carries & they got it screwed up. Yay technology... :(

Bob

Apr 22, 2013, 10:44:33 PM4/22/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

I cannot Thursday, building sets, what part of the city is your friend in?

AtomicC

Apr 22, 2013, 11:02:53 PM4/22/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
Old Overland Park. I will see it John will let us put it there first I guess.
FI we can reaqlly get it, then Friday would work.

Richard Brull

Apr 23, 2013, 9:16:21 AM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Tom,

let me know if you want to come to my shop and use the laser for the boxes you are working on.

Rich

John Farrell Kuhns

Apr 23, 2013, 10:33:58 AM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Rich:

          I have talked to Bob Coulston about my LASER engraving needs, but I haven't heard back from him. Can you help, perhaps.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.

John Farrell Kuhns

H.M.S. Beagle

j...@hms-beagle.com

816-587-9998

180 English Landing Drive - Parkville, Missouri 64152

www.hms-beagle.com

Richard Brull

Apr 23, 2013, 10:43:53 AM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Sure what did you need John?

John Farrell Kuhns

John Farrell Kuhns

Apr 23, 2013, 10:59:01 AM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Rich:

          I have a piece of ~¼" Baltic birch plywood that is 15" long and about 10" high. I need a graphic engraved into its surface. I can supply the graphic in either *.jpg or *.pdf. Bob tells me he needs it in Corel Draw format (which I don't have). Others have informed me that Corel Draw can convert a *.pdf. I have attached the file.

Drop Down Door-Shelf Graphic.pdf

Richard Brull

Apr 23, 2013, 1:33:17 PM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

John, I printed the image onto a piece of scrap wood. I have attached a picture of how it came out, as you can see it has pixilated some.

Rich

Science Store Chem Set.JPG

John Farrell Kuhns

Apr 23, 2013, 1:45:34 PM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

Rich:

          That was fast. The picture was only 72 dpi. What resolution can your LASER work at? If you're coming tonight please bring the piece with you. Thanks.

Richard Brull

Apr 23, 2013, 2:25:56 PM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

John,

I have a family commitment tonight, but I can drop it off on my way home.

John Stene

Apr 23, 2013, 2:58:43 PM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
Is there a build tonight? Thanks.
Regards,
John Stene
(410) 977-7500 (Mobile)
john...@mac.com

John Farrell Kuhns

Apr 23, 2013, 3:30:29 PM4/23/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com

THANKS.

Jeremy Darling

Apr 23, 2013, 4:56:00 PM4/23/13
to makekc
Way off topic post, but if you guys didn't already know about this you might think about going.

KCITP Hack & Tell