MakeBit at FDLLUG Meeting Tonight

Tim Bertram

Mar 9, 2011, 12:10:47 PM3/9/11
to mak...@googlegroups.com
If anybody wants to come to the Fond du Lac Linux Users Group tonight, we can spend some time talking about MakeBit at the progress being made.  The meeting is at 6:00PM at Moraine Park Technical College in room A-112.

If you can't make it to the meeting, follow the blog and this list and I will work on more regular updates.

Erin Quick-Laughlin

Mar 9, 2011, 12:51:05 PM3/9/11
to mak...@googlegroups.com, Tim Bertram
I can't make it until 7pm - should I still come?

--
Erin Quick-Laughlin
Agile Coach and Software Consultant

LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/erinql