Hampton

Oct 24, 2009, 4:13:43 AM10/24/09
to make_res...@googlegroups.com
Wow, this thing is soooo full of spam. I wonder why they never made it to my inbox?

Hrrrm... might be worth killing the group and restarting.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 3:52 AM, Dwight Spencer <hdc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hampton wrote:
> I actually don't know if I've gotten any spam?
>
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Dwight Spencer <hdc...@gmail.com
> <mailto:hdc...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hampton wrote:
>     > Technically, it still alive.
>     >
>     > I mean, we are still here!
>     >
>     > Just, until Rails 3, not much active development.
>     >
>     > On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Dwight Spencer
>     <hdc...@gmail.com <mailto:hdc...@gmail.com>
>     > <mailto:hdc...@gmail.com <mailto:hdc...@gmail.com>>> wrote:
>     >
>     >     Lately I've seen nothing but garbage coming in to this Google
>     >     group, is
>     >     this still alive or did the admin's just drop it?
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > Jolly good to hear. I'm can say with the reset of us that, I'm
>     massively
>     looking forward to the new Rails 3 and new developments that come with
>     it to make_resourceful. Just as a suggestion to the group admins;
>     please
>     do a little tighter moderation of the posts that way you don't lose
>     people to those bloody spammers(I was almost one of them lol).
>
>     Cheers mates until rails version three.

Well you may want to check the group page on Google. One post entitled, "
monkey and woman fighting))lol))" links to an adult video stream site
that installs malware. While one of the latest posts offers a "job" to
the group while it links to a email collection and marketing scam.