I made $1,470,000 Profit in just 24 hours

Sundulhyip

Nov 26, 2009, 7:27:57 PM11/26/09
to makemoneyonline
I made $1,470,000 Profit in just 24 hours
Abu Dhabi is the capital and second most populous city in the United
Arab Emirates (UAE). Approximately 1.45 million people live in Abu
Dhabi - 80% of which are expatriates. It is one of the world's largest
producers of oil, and is one of the world's financial superpowers. Abu
Dhabi is the wealthiest emirate of the UAE - due largely to Gross
Domestic Product and per capita income. The average net worth of Abu
Dhabi's citizens is AED 62 million (US$ 17 million). More than 1$
trillion is invested worldwide in this city alone. It is ranked third
in the world for GDP. The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) is Abu
Dhabi's sovereign wealth fund, and is the world's wealthiest. It
currently holds an estimated US$ 875 billion.
PLAN : ($30000-$100000)
5000% of your spend after 24 hours
I invested $30,000 yesterday and Got paid $1.5 millions Today.
That is great and wonderful.
Date: 2009-11-26 12:26
Batch: 235232xx
From Account: U3375821 (Abu Dhabi Co)
Amount: $1,500,000.00
Memo: Withdrawal from libertyreserve-hyip.com

The more details
http://www.libertyreserve-hyip.com/?U7808942

http://www.libertyreserve-hyip.com/?U7808942

You can find the site listed on