Mod_Pagespeed - case studies and first hand experiences in Production environments

TheOpsMgr

Feb 25, 2011, 2:30:20 AM2/25/11
to Make the Web Faster
Hello all,

Someone over in the "Web Operations Professionals" LinkedIn group
(http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=141947) posed the
question "does anyone have an first hand experience of mod_pagespeed",
particularly regarding suitability for the production environment,
ease of implementation and effectiveness in site acceleration.

I haven't seen many case studies around as yet, so I thought I would
pose the question to the #webperf groups and hopefully collate the

So - are you using it in Production and what's your experience been
like?

cheers,
Steve