Fwd: [webperf] March 17th: State of mobile web performance

Sergey Chernyshev

Mar 3, 2011, 10:09:58 PM3/3/11
to make-the-...@googlegroups.com
If you're in New York, you might be interested in session on mobile performance presented by Guy Podjarny, CTO of Blaze: http://bit.ly/dTK35E

Will be happy to see you there!

         Sergey

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sergey Chernyshev <meetup.com@antispam.sergeychernyshev.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Subject: [webperf] March 17th: State of mobile web performance
To: webperf-...@meetup.com

On March 17, Guy Podjarny, CTO of Blaze will talk about the state of mobile web performance, based on the data gathered using blaze.io mobile testing tool.

RSVP now: http://bit.ly/dTK35E

Guy spent the last decade prior to Blaze as a Software Architect and Web Application Security expert, driving the IBM Rational AppScan product line from inception to being the leading Web Application Security assessment tool. Guy has filed over 15 patents, presented at numerous conferences, and has published several professional papers.

Book raffle

Catchpoint and O'Reilly are sponsoring books for us to raffle, so get ready for awesome giveaways!

Pizza and drinks will be served!

Location:
Meetup HQ
632 Broadway
3rd floor
New York, NY 10012

Directions on Google Maps: http://bit.ly/f8jfwE
Entrance on StreetView: http://bit.ly/i0L2CH

Sponsors:

Catchpoint is sponsoring us by providing 10% discount to our members and also books for our books section.

O'Reilly also provides discount to members for the books and sent some books to give away as well.

ReSell.biz is the complete domain name reseller and hosting reseller solution.

See you there at 6:30PM.

          Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev
http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/

--
This message was sent by Sergey Chernyshev (meetup.com@antispam.sergeychernyshev.com) from New York Web Performance Group.
To learn more about Sergey Chernyshev, visit his/her member profile

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | sup...@meetup.com