Fwd: #NewMeetup performance - February 28 @ Meetup HQ

Sergey Chernyshev

Feb 22, 2011, 11:26:40 PM2/22/11
to make-the-...@googlegroups.com
Next Monday, February 28th Justin Cataldo, Lead UI Engineer at Meetup will talk about #NewMeetup performance!

If you're in New York, come join us at Meetup HQ - pizza and fridge full of beer will be provided by Meetup.

See you there!

          Sergey

Feb 22, 2011, 11:28:47 PM2/22/11
to make-the-...@googlegroups.com