If so, some basic questions:
- Is it always the same group of requests?
- Are you doing domain sharding or are all the requests coming from the same
- What happens if you request just those assets individually?
- Are you logging the request processing times in your access logs (if so,
do the times also show up in your logs)?
- Do you also see it when the site isn't busy (in case you're running out of
- Is everything physically on the apache server (disks, back-end logic,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Make the Web Faster" group.
To post to this group, send email to make-the-...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
Its possible that the connection gets used up and apache needs to remake
a connection. Even this shouldnt take seconds...
# MaxKeepAliveRequests: The maximum number of requests to allow
# during a persistent connection. Set to 0 to allow an unlimited amount.
# We recommend you leave this number high, for maximum performance.