Fwd: Cache Forever: January 28th

Sergey Chernyshev

Jan 16, 2011, 1:10:40 AM1/16/11
to make-the-...@googlegroups.com
If you're in New York, come to my "Cache Forever" talk at NY Web Performance Meetup on January 28th.

         Sergey

Jan 16, 2011, 10:28:41 AM1/16/11
to make-the-...@googlegroups.com
Won't be able to make it but I'm definitely interested in the topic. If you end up posting a video or notes please let us know!

thanks,

Peter