We need to decide official voices soon

Marci

Aug 25, 2010, 8:56:29 PM8/25/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
It's been bugging me for awhile now.

Here are the people who have been considered after they auditioned and/
or showcased a past impression video:

Homestar: BrentalFloss

StrongBad: convito, JoelKesler, futurityverb

Strong Sad: futurityverb ?

King of Town: fightingleaf

Bubs: ?

Marzipan: ?*

The main question is, who should play Strongbad? These guys did some
fine auditions. Maybe we should vote. Here they are:

convito: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l0u1HIl864
JoelKesler: http://vimeo.com/5130070
futurityverb: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8KM2qfeb1I&feature=related

Also, we really need a Bubs. We REALLY need a Bubs...

*I still don't know about Marzipan... I mean, I auditioned, but I
don't know if I was properly "considered" for the job or not. If
anyone wants to see it, here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI-ytRYcDa0

Thanks for your time.

Upyoursize

Aug 25, 2010, 9:50:00 PM8/25/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
Convito does a pretty good bubs, and strong bad, so I be thinkings
he's our man. I guess the project sorta died for awhile there. But
with school coming up (or perhaps it's here for some of you) we'll
have less time to do this soon. I think brentalfloss may be too busy
if you've seen his videos as of late. But anyway, I hereby start a
vote that the newest version of the script will be THE official script!

GBBS GBBS

Aug 26, 2010, 2:30:59 PM8/26/10
to make-a-homesta...@googlegroups.com
I thought someone else played Bubs in convito's videos? AFAIK, he only does SB and SS in his toons.

Aug 26, 2010, 6:13:13 PM8/26/10
to make-a-homesta...@googlegroups.com
Yeah. I think he does a pretty good Strong Bad and Bubs as well. I just wanted everyone to have a fair chance... I guess it's kind of up to Austin. I haven't read the latest version of the script (didn't know there was one). I'll do that now.
--
Your logic does not inhibit me!

Marci Brubaker

Aug 26, 2010, 6:10:39 PM8/26/10
to make-a-homesta...@googlegroups.com
Go ahead and audition. It's cool. If you want to audition, please make a video response to the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJJoFN0nrg&feature=watch_response_rev

You can watch a few of the other responses to get a good idea of what we want. ^_^

Scoot123

Aug 27, 2010, 10:48:54 AM8/27/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
Alright. So what about the Cheat? Is he already taken? Haha, I also
think somehow some of the minor yet important characters should be
used, like Stinkoman. Just my opinion, I think it'd be cool. Well, I'm
going to go attempt some voices now. Ha

Thanks