Two questions...

maestroskillz

Aug 24, 2010, 8:11:23 PM8/24/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
Hey everyone, I am so excited for this project. The script looks great
and this is gonna rock! I just have two questions:

1) How is Strong Bad supposed to "hug" the Compé screen - the screen
looks longer than SB's arm span. Maybe he should just be sitting in
front of it while saying the whole "My sweet Compé..." bit. Just a
thought, since it would otherwise look awkward (and not to mention
very difficult to animate)

2) Where are we as of right now? The script appears to be in the final
stages; do we know for sure who is doing the voices/storyboards? We've
already settled on animators and renderers. We just need people to
storyboard this out and for the actors to start recording their lines.
Then us animators should divvi out tasks: character animation,
backgrounds, final compositing...

Sorry if I sound a little "control-freak-ish"... just wanted to see
where we all were in terms of organization.

-maestroskillz

Duth Olec

Aug 25, 2010, 9:46:11 AM8/25/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
I thought we weren't doing the scene with the hugging of the compé. ;o
Then again I've only half-payed attention to the going ons.

Marci Brubaker

Aug 25, 2010, 7:18:40 PM8/25/10
to make-a-homesta...@googlegroups.com
We definitely seem to be in the final stages... However I'm still a little confused as to what script we are using. That needs to be finalized SOON. We seem to have a good idea for who we "want" for the voices. Everyone just needs to take a vote on it or something.

As for storyboards, I would be extremely happy to do them... as soon as the script is absolutely finalized.
--
Your logic does not inhibit me!