I’ll just leave this here

JoelKesler

Aug 11, 2010, 1:46:16 AM8/11/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon

Susan

Aug 14, 2010, 4:31:09 PM8/14/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
I LOL'd. I LOL'd so much.

So did you actually make this for your camp?

On Aug 11, 1:46 am, JoelKesler <joelkes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://vimeo.com/5130070

joelkesler

Aug 16, 2010, 4:34:32 AM8/16/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
Yep :) Glad you liked it

Nuclear Bastard

Aug 17, 2010, 2:00:51 AM8/17/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
Amazing

joelkesler

Aug 17, 2010, 9:25:35 PM8/17/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
Thanks :)

I had to build and animate the strongbox sequences in Apple Motion.
Flash is just this massive un-inuitive mess that only a programmer
could love it seems. The dialog was recorded in Logic using my laptop
microphone (I know, but that is what I had at short notice) and the
voice was EQ’d to match the sound of the earlier emails.

There is a higher quality version uploaded on my site:
http://www.joelkesler.com/film/watch/strongbad_makes_the_rules

also, check out http://www.joelkesler.com/film/watch/mission_impossible
for sweet suspenseful goodness
and http://www.joelkesler.com/film/watch/christmas_tree_hunt for
randomness

Marci Cameron

Aug 23, 2010, 10:49:42 AM8/23/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
That animation's pretty cool. Maybe you could do a fan sbemail
sometime. ...once I think up a good plot.