I kinda jumped onboard late, can I help?

maestroskillz

Jul 25, 2010, 8:23:29 PM7/25/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
Hi there guys

I'm a long time watcher, first time writer (an LTWFTW!) and I think
this collaborative toon is a GREAT idea. I'm pretty grood at Flash and
I'm a musician, so if you guys need any music, I can help.

Again, I realize I may have jumped onboard late, so just let me know
if there's anything I can do. :)

Tootles!
-maestroskillz

maestroskillz

Jul 27, 2010, 9:55:49 AM7/27/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
...anyone?

austin priest

Jul 27, 2010, 10:24:06 AM7/27/10
to Operation "make a HomestarRunner Cartoon
I'm sorry, my Internet has been out. Right now we already have
somebody doing music. Check out the "Need some help?" discussion real
quickly, cause we could use your help with Flash, because that will be
a gigantic task we will need to complete, so you're going to need to
collaborate with the others doing it (maybe make a discussion thing on
it?). Thank you for your help!

-Austin