RE: Lip Synch review

0 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Makar Mail

nelasīta,
2008. gada 18. dec. 05:14:3518.12.08
uz Makar Mail

Hi folks, we’ve just received a lovely review for Lip Synch, so thought we’d share it with you.

Alison Chisholm is a well-respected poet, competition adjudicator and workshop leader. She has published books such as The Craft of Writing Poetry and A Practical Poetry Course (both published by Allison and Busby) so should know of what she speaks! <vbg>  She says:

When you see the name Makar Press on a CD, you immediately feel confident that this is going to be a quality product.  'Lip synch' repays that confidence handsomely, with a selection of image-rich poems which entertain and fascinate, as well as resonating in the mind of the listener.

An added bonus is the standard of delivery, so that fluency and expression enhance the excellence of the writing.  This CD is highly recommended.  Buy it, enjoy it, and then buy another copy for a friend.”

We hope your Christmas preparations are all going well and that you have a lovely time over the festive season.  All the best for 2009.

Best Wishes,

Michael, Rowena and Sheila

www.makarpress.co.uk

Atbildēt visiem