SHEILA TEMPLETON

Aug 9, 2010, 12:52:57 PM8/9/10
to makar...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks

Just to give you a bit of advance warning.

Our next Makar Press reading will be on the
17th Sept 7pm at Mearns Library in Newton Mearns. It's a Poetry Pie and Pint night, part of a food festival.

Michael and Sheila will be reading... and it looks like it will be a really lovely night. We'll send on more details when we have them.

Meanwhile, two other bits of news. Sheila has another poem in the last phase of the Shetland Libraries' Bards in the Bog Hamefarin project. You can see her poem by going to:
http://www.shetland-library.gov.uk/Bards.asp

And Sheila is also the Featured Poet of the Month on a writing website. If you go to this link, you can see some photos and poems...probably some poems you haven't seen before.
http://www.readrawltd.co.uk/PoetOfTheMonth.html

Have a good summer everyone!

Best Wishes

Rowena, Michael and Sheila