Re: WinterTENment and other events

The Makars

Nov 14, 2008, 11:23:23 AM11/14/08
to Makar Press
Hi folks, a wee reminder that our annual gig at Troon's Winter
festival is coming up. It's called WinterTENment this year, as it's
now the tenth year the local businesses have been running it. As
usual, our reading will take place at Troon Library and starts at 2
pm. The date for it is Sunday 23rd November (that's a week on
Sunday). We'll hope to see some of you there.

Before then, Sheila has another couple of performances that you can go
along to. On Thursday 20th she will be on Arran, doing a reading as
part of the McLellan Festival. The evening is entitled 'Arran and
Beyond' (Sheila is the 'beyond' part!) and will take place at 8pm in
the Ormidale Hotel in Brodick. You may remember that she won first
prize in the the McLellan Poetry competition last year.

She will also be reading at Tchai Ovna (South Side) the following
evening (Friday 21st November). Tchai Ovna Teahouse (South Side) is
located at 169 Deanston Drive, Shawlands Glasgow. Ring them on
0141-649-7258 if you want more information about the reading. This
event starts at 8 pm, too. There's a possibility that Michael might
be there too - watch this space!

Best wishes,

Rowena, Michael and Sheila