RE: Launch dates approaching

Makar Mail

Aug 20, 2008, 11:53:48 AM8/20/08
to Makar Mail

Hi folks, just a wee reminder that our long-awaited CD, which we are calling Lip Synch, is on its way and that we will be launching it next week.

The west coast launch will be at the Carnegie Library in Ayr on Wednesday 27th August at 7 pm.  Remember that you have to come in through the Garden Street entrance as the front door is locked in the evenings.  Good job the strike was today rather than next Wednesday, isn’t it?!  Do let us know if you plan on coming along so that we can order the right amount of wine. J

The east coast launch will be on the following Saturday (30th August) at 2.30 pm.  As usual for our SPL events, you should book a place directly with the library.  Email them at rece...@spl.org.uk or phone 0131 557 2876.

We shall hope to see you all very soon.

Best Wishes,

Michael, Rowena and Sheila

www.makarpress.co.uk