NEWSFLASH

1 view

mick...@sky.com

Dec 15, 2010, 5:06:01 PM12/15/10
to Makar Press
Hi folks,

It has been some time since we last sent out a message and let us
start out by wishing you all the very best for the festive season and
for 2011.

We have fantastic news for you.

Our very own Michael Malone has signed a publishing deal for his crime
novel, "Blood Tears". This book, which won the Pitlochry Prize from
the Scottish Association of Writers (for an unpublished novel) will be
on your bookshelves in June 2012.

Because there is already a crime writer working under the name of
Michael Malone (What, you thought this was our Michael?) he will be
differentiating by adding a middle initial. Michael J. Malone says if
it is good enough for Homer Simpson, then it's good enough for him.

For more details of Michael's book feel free to catch up with him in
his blog at May Contain Nuts - http://mickmal1.blogspot.com/

In the meantime, we are all working on a variety of different projects
and we will also be looking at organising some poetry readings at a
place near you soon. If you have any special requests or suggestions
for places where we could come and read make sure you get in touch and
let us know.

Once again we would like to wish you all a wonderful holiday and
success with your own endeavours!

Best wishes,

Rowena, Sheila and Michael