View this page "Forthcoming Makar events"

Rowena M Love

Apr 11, 2008, 2:33:31 PM4/11/08
to Makar Press
Hi folks, we've added some information about other events in which we
are participating.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/makar-press/web/forthcoming-makar-events
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Rowena M Love

Sep 3, 2008, 11:57:43 AM9/3/08
to Makar Press
Hi folks, just a reminder about our next reading (22nd September) and
other dates for your diary.

Click on http://groups.google.co.uk/group/makar-press/web/forthcoming-makar-events;
or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that does not
work.

Rowena M Love

Jan 8, 2009, 5:30:00 PM1/8/09
to Makar Press
Hi folks, here are some dates for your diary. Not all of the details
for the events have been hammered out, but at least you'll know the
day they are happening.