Re: Lip Synch

Makar Mail

Aug 28, 2008, 1:34:27 PM8/28/08
to Makar Mail

Hi folks, the first of our launches went really well.  We were delighted to have Ross Crombie, Jim Dorans and David Bell with us, who were the lads from Ayr College who did the technical wizardry on the CD.  It was lovely to get a chance to thank them publicly for all their hard work and to learn that they got as much from the project (they were able to use it as part of their coursework at the college) as we did.

Don’t forget that our second launch is taking place on Saturday at 2.30 pm at the Scottish Poetry Library in Edinburgh.  There are still some places left, so do come and join us.

If you can’t make the launch but would like a copy of the new CD, we will be happy to send it direct to your door post-free.  Payment is by Sterling cheque for £10 or we can accept credit card payments via PayPal.  Reply to this email for details (saying which option you’d like to go for).

Hope to see you at one of our events soon.

Best Wishes,

Michael, Rowena and Sheila

www.makarpress.co.uk