VOILA doesn't visualize certain LSVs

Aoi W.

Nov 4, 2020, 4:04:21 PM11/4/20
to majiq_voila
Hello!

I am having an issue with visualizing some LSVs in voila.

There are several LSVs in my deltapsi.tsv file that should appear in voila since they make the cutoffs I set, but don't. (ex. an LSV with a dPSI = 0.31 and P(|dPSI|) >0.15) > 0.95 in the deltapsi.tsv file doesn't show up in voila at the voila abs(E(dPSI)) threshold of 0.2, but does at 0.15.

I tried re-downloading the latest version of voila, but I still encounter the same issue.

Thanks!
Aoi

Paul Jewell

Nov 6, 2020, 3:13:40 PM11/6/20
to majiq_voila
Hi Aoi,

Thank you for the report. Remember that the filters in the voila summary table apply to ANY junction in the lsv, which might be what is causing some of your confusion. Do you have a reasonable small example of a splicegraph and voila file which causes the issue you are describing? I would be happy to try to reproduce it!

Thanks,
-Paul