Multiple bam files of same patient

Onkar Mulay

Apr 22, 2022, 4:47:47 AM4/22/22
to majiq_voila
Hi,

I have 3 bam files of single patient. I didn't merge them using samtools.
Rather I got majiq output for each of them, what should I do now?

Regards,
Onkar

Paul Jewell

Apr 22, 2022, 12:56:31 PM4/22/22
to majiq_voila
Hi Onkar,

Can you describe your use case a bit more broadly? Which type of majiq quantifier did you use? (psi, deltapsi, heterogen)

In general if you would like to visualize multiple separate samples together I'd recommend using heterogen mode, but you might also just want to add all three of these patient data to the same build group in the builder config.

For tabulated data output with multiple files, I would recommend using 'voila modulize' which can concatenate any number of psi/dpsi/het data into flat files.