majiq-spel issue

salim megat

Jan 12, 2021, 8:16:13 AM1/12/21
to majiq_voila
Hi,

I have been using Majiq for quite some time now. I have detected a splicing event and I would like to design primer for it using majiq spel.
Everything works fine with voila view and I am able to copy paste the LSV link as well as accessing the UCSC track browser.
However, on majiq spel no primers show up and no gene information. Just a message saying :
Unable to retrieve nucleotide information from UCSC. Verify your genome is available with UCSC's Genome Browser.

The genome do seem available as I can click on the link at the correct position of the LSV...

Any clue to what might be going on ?

Thank you for this great tool !

salim.

Paul Jewell

Jan 20, 2021, 2:28:58 PM1/20/21
to majiq_voila
Hello Salim,

Can you please include here the lsv-id / lsv link that you have generated _or_ the input files I can try to use to reproduce the issue?

Thank you,
-Paul