HTML files from voila view?

Bea C

Oct 25, 2021, 4:17:53 AM10/25/21
to majiq_voila
Hi!

I would like to create an internal shiny app to visualize the results. I wondered if I can download the HTML files from voila view.

Thank you!

Beatriz

Paul Jewell

Nov 1, 2021, 10:10:59 AM11/1/21
to majiq_voila
Hi Beatriz,

Voila has dynamic features (like changing / filtering splicegraphs, etc) so the entire functionality of the page may not be saved as one html file.

However if you would like to just save the page as you see it, with the dynamic features not working anymore, you can use an extension like SingleFile: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/singlefile/mpiodijhokgodhhofbcjdecpffjipkle/related?hl=enhttp://localhost:33675/