ERROR downloading MAJIQ - please help!

Ryan Englander

Apr 27, 2024, 7:42:48 PMApr 27
to Biociphers
To whom it may concern,

My name is Ryan Englander, I am an MD/PhD student in the Anczukow lab attempting to trial using MAJIQ, as we are considering using it to supplement or potentially replace rMATS in our workflows.

However, when I try to download MAJIQ with the instructions I find here: https://majiq.biociphers.org/app_download/verify.php?email=ryan.en...@jax.org&hash=9171e91cd45d970b77e901e106e3591a, I get an error (which may be found in the attached error_log.txt file).

Notably, I had to download and install HTSlib myself, and I had to run the configuration/installation with the --disable-bz2 option on, as my HPC cluster does not have libbzip2 installed. I am wondering if this may be the cause of the error, and if so how I can fix this.

I have also attached the exact commands I used in commands.txt.

Thanks so much for any advice or guidance you may be able to provide. I look forward to using MAJIQ!

Thanks so much,
Ryan Englander
error_log.txt